Howdy! As I mentioned at services in the announcements, I am posting instructions below for accessing the live Festival feeds online. I will list Missouri’s first and then Florida’s. — WGS
Daily Live FOT Services from Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, available via Internet, Roku and telephone: For anyone who is unable to attend Feast services this year, we will be offering three ways to watch or listen to daily live services from the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri!
1) From the Living Church of God Web site, click on the “Feast of Tabernacles” link, or go directly to http://fot2013.lcg.org, and select the Lake of the Ozarks festival site. Click the “LCG Member Login” button to login. Then click the “Festival Resources” button on the right side of the page. That will take you to a page with the “Video Stream” link—click and enjoy. Each service will be recorded and the video will be archived so you can access it again the next day.
2) For those who would like to access services on your Roku device, follow the same steps as above and you will also find instructions for adding the private FOT channel to your Roku account.
3) For those without Internet access, you may access the daily service on your telephone by calling +1 (805) 309-2350. [Note: Here are local numbers for those of us in Ohio or Pittsburgh: Cincinnati – (513) 386-0210, Columbus – (614) 407-6338, Akron (Cleveland) – (216) 799-0001, Pittsburgh – (215) 383-6338.] After dialing any of the numbers, type in access code 220220 on your phone. Please be aware that long distance charges may apply for those calling from a landline, and cell phone minutes will count against most monthly cell phone plans.
Access will be available about 15 minutes before and after each service. Here is the schedule (Central Daylight Time):
• Holy Days – 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
• Sabbath, September 21 – 2:00 p.m.
This is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the Feast with your brethren at the Lake of the Ozarks!
Daily Live FOT Services from Palm Harbor, Florida, available on the Internet: We are pleased to announce that the Feast of Tabernacles services in Palm Harbor, Florida, will be accessible live via the Web this year. The Webcast will be live ten minutes before services until ten minutes after each service. The schedule for services (Eastern Daylight Time) is as follows: